• Abrasion, chemical and thermal resistant
• Removes cleanly from stainless steel after 30 min at 220°C (425°F)
• Higher heat resistance as compared with acrylics
• Easy and clean removability, Peeled off without leaving an adhesive residue
• Polyethylene tape core instead of cardboard
Green masking tape is a high-temperature tape used for high-temperature masking spray protection. It adopts polyester film as base material, and it is coated with silicone glue on this substrate. It is mainly used for heat insulation and electronic product insulation protection, PCB gold plating protection, high temperature spraying Paint masking protection, as well as other cover protection; the same applies to other chemical resistance and high temperature requirements require the use of the occasion.